H.R.H. NORODOM Arunrasmy is the youngest daughter of H.M. Preah Bat Samdech Preah NORODOM Sihanouk Varman of Cambodia, born in Phnom Penh on October 02, 1955. She is married to H.E. Mr. KEO Puth Reasmey, Advisor to the Government of with the rank of Deputy Prime Minister and President of the FUNCINPEC Party. Her Royal Highness has 5 children.
H.R.H. Samdech Reach Botrei Preah Anoch NORODOM Arunrasmy awarded by His Majesty Preah Bat Samdech Preah Norodom Sihanouk Varman of Cambodia on 02 September 2004.
- Lycee Descartes, Phnom Penh
- Mater Dei (boarding school for girls), Kep – Cambodia
Experiences / Professions / National Services
H.R.H. Samdech Reach Bothrei Preah Anoch NORODOM ARUNRASMY Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Cambodia presented her Letters of Credence to His Majesty Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin ibni Almarhum Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalullail, the 12th Yang di-Pertuan Agong (King) of Malaysia on 5 April 2005.
1968 – 1970
- From 13 years of age, H.R.H. was already exposed in International Relations when she was assigned by her father to offer “Collier de Jasmin” to the following State Guests / Heads of State: President Suharto of Indonesia, Mrs. Jackie Kennedy of USA, Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, President Josip Broz Tito of Yugoslavia, President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania.
1980 – 1982
- Sumitomo Bank of California – USA
1982 – 1984
- Served in several positions in the Royal Cabinet of H.M. The King Father NORODOM Sihanouk of Cambodia, when He was the President of the CGDK.
- Accompanied His Majesty to UNGAs /State Visits to France, Japan, Guinea, Mauritania, Senegal , Yugoslavia, Romania and to the old ASEAN nations (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Thailand).
1985 – 1990
- Siam Commercial Bank – New York, USA
1990 – 1991
- Administrator at the Office of the Personal Representative of H.M. The King Father of Cambodia, in Cambodia and Asia, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
1992 – 1997
- President of Cambodia Farmers Bank, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Committee Member of the Cambodian Red Cross.
1993 – 2004
- Appointed as High Representative of H.M. the King Father of Cambodia on several occasions during the royal ceremonies and humanitarian activities.
- Accompanied H.M. Preah Bat Samdech Preah NORODOM Sihanouk, King Cambodia then, on State Visits to Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and France.
1999 – Present
- Active Member of the ASEAN Ladies Circle of Kuala Lumpur.
2003 – 2004
- President of the ASEAN Ladies Circle of Kuala Lumpur.
2004 – 2006
- Accompanied H.M. Preah Bat Samdech Preah Boromneath NORODOM Sihamoni, the King Cambodia on the State Visits to Laos, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Accompanied H.M. Preah Bat Samdech Preah Boromneath NORODOM Sihamoni to the Sixtieth Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession to the Throne in June 2006 that were joined by global monarchs.
- Officer of the Royal Order of Her Majesty Preah Moha Ksatriyani Preah SISOWATH Kossomak Nearyrath, awarded by H.M. The King Father of Cambodia, in 1993.
- Commander of the French Legion of Honor, awarded by the former President of the Republic of France , H.E. Mr. Jacques Chirac, in 1996
- Commander of the Royal Order of Monissaraporn, awarded by H.M. The King Father of Cambodia in 2004
- Grand Croix of the “Kingdom of Cambodia”, awarded by H.M. the King of Cambodia in June 2006